- CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is a superb example of this classic malt.
- Less sweet than Pale Ale Malt, it is a rich base malt that offers complexity and depth with a toasted note at the finish for your classic Vienna, Oktoberfest and Marzen beers.
- It finishes exceptionally clean and contributes light golden hues.
- Use in any beer style that benefits from rich malty character.
- CBW® Goldpils® Vienna Malt is less modified than Pale Ale Malt and less intensely kilned than Munich Malts. As a result it delivers malty flavor with less sweetness than Pale Ale Malt and less color than Munich Malts.
- For all grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
Flavor: Rich malty flavor, hint of biscuity notes