- CBW® Munich is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water.
- This specialty malt extract is made using a traditional multiple step mashing process to achieve higher levels of fermentability. It is made from 50% Munich Malt and 50% Base Malt to produce a very rich, malty amber colored extract.
- CBW® Munich can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and graviti=y of all grain beers.
- For all grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
Flavor: Rich malty, biscuity