- CBW® Pale Ale is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water.
- CBW® Pale Ale is produced from 100% Briess Pale Ale Malt, a fully modified high extract, low protein malt that is not just a darker brewers malt. The proprietary malting process for Briess Pale Ale Malt involves careful monitoring of the kiln drying process and specialized temperature rests that result in the development of its unique flavor. Briess Pale Ale Malt is produced in the USA from AMBA/BMBRI recommended 2-Row malting varieties.
- For all grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
Flavor: Rich malt, hints of biscuit and nuts